Terms & Conditions
These terms may be varied at any time.
- The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by Scottish Law and will be deemed to have taken place in Scotland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use by you of the products.
- To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
- Kalmed Limited has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. Fully permitted by the law Kalmed Limited disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
- Kalmed Limited and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Kalmed Limited, its directors or employees.
- All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Kalmed Limited has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of Kalmed Ltd by our registered doctors/physicians who are members of the General Medical Council.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Kalmed Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Kalmed Ltd following checking of orders by a doctor/physician.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, it is your responsibility for ensuring that dispensing, receipt and use of the medicine prescribed or purchased complies with your local laws. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us. Payment will usually be taken by Kalmed at the time that goods are dispatched (except for payments using PayPal which are debited to the customer account at the time of placing the order). Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors’ fees will be added to the customer’s account.
- VAT is due on all dispensed prescription items.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- Kalmed will endeavour to ensure that all Prescription Only Medicines (POM) prices are correct on the website. In some cases, the prices may vary due to manufacturer price increase, product availability and/or special order requirement. In such cases Kalmed will contact you on receipt of the prescription to inform you of any price difference.
- We are legally required to have the original UK / EU Private Prescription prior to dispensing your prescription medication. For International patients or those from the UK / EU using our doctor / physician led Prescription Transcribing service we require a verified electronic/scanned or faxed signed prescription prior to the dispensing and dispatch of your medication.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies’ inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfilment of Kalmed Ltd’s obligations in dispensing that prescription.
- If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact us (insert page link). We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.